30 Jan We are looking for a Senior Administrator to join our team
We are a dynamic business looking for a Senior Administrator to work within our Operations Team.
You are an experienced Senior Administrator with the skills to lead a small team and the experience to deliver accurate, timely and process driven results. You want to work in a business that is nimble, dynamic and will allow you to make a difference in a key area of our business.
About the team
The Revenue and Operations team is responsible for the processing, reconciliation and payment of network revenue and commissions to our member firms. As a small, dynamic business we are looking for a Senior Administrator to work with a motivated, commercial and supportive group of professionals.
- Administration of all member firms
- Processing of all revenues received by product providers
- Reconciliation of revenues and statements
- Handling of all member firm enquiries
- Adherence to AFSL requirements relating to revenues
- Follow-up of outstanding revenue items including statements and unclaimed funds
- Escalation of abnormal items and processing issues that directly impact service commitments to the network
Experience and skills required
- Experience in an administration or similar role
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Proven success creating and following processes to deliver results
- A focus on detail and accuracy
- Ability to stay on task, be organised and focused
- Demonstrate a client service mentality
- Be able to work independently and still deliver on task
- Be adaptable to different situations
- Proven track record of delivering revenue based administration processing
- Tenure in the financial services industry in a similar role
How to apply:
Send an email application and CV to Cass Boyle, Operations Manager.